Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Its been a while...

I know I know... Ive been gone FOREVER... It hasn't been an easy year. Its been a good year, just not an easy one. The major thing that has happened is that we moved to Columbus, Ohio. We moved here to live with Mr. Millions mom and stepdad. We wanted to try something new and see if maybe moving was the best thing for our family. New city, new people, new jobs. So far it definitely has been a learning experience. I think that mostly what we have learned is..... Who cares about money? You need family.
 
This past year I have gotten more in touch with photography and have a lot I want to share with friends. Hopefully we can teach eachother how to be better photographers! I have a lot of ideas for Jolene. You might get a picture overload soon.
 
We are still working on my weight loss. I would love to keep hearing about your ideas and experiences with loosing weight. I have taken a few steps back with my weight BUT just recently took some steps in getting it back under control.
 
I am still here and I still want to hear about you. Please feel free to share anything you want me to post and share with my readers. I would be happy to.
 
I miss writing, I am back for good.
 
 
Lalala.... Im back baby
 

No comments:

Post a Comment