Monday, September 16, 2013

Sippin The Pink Drank

30 days on Plexus Slim 
30 Days.
So now Ive finished my 30 days on Plexus. Seems like it went by quick. 
When I did my half way post I had only lost 4 lbs. And I am not going to lie I was a little disappointed. I mean my stomach didnt shrink like the pictures I had seen and I didnt look like Megan Fox.... HAH! Well there was a few other differences. For one, I wasnt binge eating anymore. The accelerator pills really put a HUGE halt on my hunger. I still would snack here and there, but I wasnt hungry for full meals. Second my energy was AHHHMAZING. I normally have to push myself to even do dishes ( WHO DOESNT) but seriously, I am like a little snail, around the house. Not with Plexus, I was on top of my game. 

It helped me at the gym too, I had the energy to go in the evenings. I would get excited to go and wanted to. My Zumba teacher works our butts and I was able to keep up!!! Half way through, about the time I did my half way weight gain, I started to have MS symptoms again. Aside from the normal headaches, I got numb on my right side. I was a little sad because I knew what this meant. STEROIDS. Which means, weight GAIN. I was all well there goes that. I put it off as long as I could. But then I took them. 
30 days on Plexus

From feeling so crummy and other stuff, I didn't go to the gym for a little just because I didn't have the energy. And I KNEW that I was going to gain weight.. the little progress I had made was going to go bye bye. Well, I went to the gym Friday...... AND I LOST 4 MORE LBS!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Plexus!! I thank plexus because normally I gain tons of weight when I do a steroid treatment. And I was very happy to find out that not only I didn't gain, but I lost!! 

Total of 8 lbs. I am very happy with that. Considering I didn't go to the gym for the last days and I didn't drastically change my diet.

Lalala my weight loss journey int over yet!




No comments:

Post a Comment