Thursday, August 29, 2013

2 Weeks On The Pink Drink


Can you see a difference?! I can!

SO! Its been two weeks of me drinking Plexus slim and taking the accelerator pills along with it. Here is what I have learned so far! About the drink itself, it taste like Crystal Light. I learned quickly to mix it in a bigger bottle ( than just a water bottle) because it clumps up and then you have to shake shake shake!!! So I bought a pink bottle ;) and that is where I mix it. 

I took the accelerator pills, but I started out with just one. The recommended amount is 2 every day. Because I am not big on caffeine I started out with just 1 so that I could get a feel for it. And after a few days I built up to taking two. I am not going to lie the first 2 days of taking 2, I got a little jittery and was very energetic BUT it was great! I have had the energy to do normal every day things. LIKE Ive kept my house clean. Normally I clean but slowly through the week and just make my way around. This pink drink has helped me keep a normal energy level the past 2 weeks. No dragging around and taking 2 naps every day.

I didn't see the scale magically drop 10 lbs after the first week ( how realistic right??). After weighing in I have lost 4 lbs. 2 weeks 4 lbs, its not bad. Its better than where I was. I was stuck!! I couldn't get past that 180 BUMP. And now I finally at 178! Its not 150 with a flat tummy, but I am headed in the right direction, right? My shorts at the gym are getting looser ( I know because during stretching in Zumba my but crack was showing. I had to keep pulling my pants up!). I am very excited to see what comes in the next 2 weeks!!! Stay tuned amigos!

La la la... I cant wait to share the final results with you all!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment