Friday, August 23, 2013

The largest yardsale in the world.

Its taken me a little time to write this post because Ive been busy and honestly this didnt turn out like I wanted it to.
My mother in law as you all know repurposes things and resells them. And I am on the hunt for a new camera, so that I can photograph my baby and our life. ANYWAYS. I went to the restore and bought some old windows to turn into chalkboards and such. I also did some mannequins, which I did a post about. I was very excited. I did the math and I was headed to being rich ( just kidding but I thought I would be close to getting my camera).




My mother in law let me have a little corner in her HUGE tent of amazing things she put together.

Being at the sale was so much fun. I was with family and I loved meeting and talking to people. SO many people asked me if Jolene was for sale I had to put a sign up. The first time someone asked was funny by the 50th time it was getting on my nerves so I put this on her play pin. 

I didnt sell as much as I wanted to... I didnt get rich... and I have yet to get a camera. It was however something fun to do. Something I enjoyed with the family. Next year Jolene will be walking so she will be able to help carry stuff.... hahah! 

lalala next year I will be better prepared! 

No comments:

Post a Comment