Thursday, July 25, 2013

A walk to K-Roger



Today I woke up in a weird happy mood. Since my sister is still here I asked her if she wanted to walk to Kroger (1.2 miles away) and get stuff for dinner. She agreed! So we put on our walking shoes and off we went! 

First off there is a house on the way that I am in love with. Since I was on foot I got to creep in the windows and take pictures. The house is for sale by the way there was no one home! Hah! At least I hope! Anyways a few steps later... Wait for it.... There was a YARDSALE! So, I told my sister when we come back we are stopping there. Once we got to Kroger.... I decided I was hungry. So we walked a little further to subway and shared a yummy sandwich with my sister. Oh! I forgot to mention. I got chips and drinks at Kroger because subway is way too expensive. So I busted out my Kroger chips and Ale8! We got a few looks but OH WELL! 

After lunch and Kroger I walked twice as fast to get back to that YARDSALE! Hee hee! I bought 2 feather pillows. 5 little tea cans that I want for my kitchen to put stuff in. And two metal wall decorations. One says love the other laugh. All for 7$!!!!!!!! *pats herself on the back* 

Heat and MS is like tequila and burbon they do NOT go well together. So, by the time we got home all 3 of us girls crashed. Jolene was asleep by the time I opened the door. Then my sister and I crashed on my bed! 

Today was a great day with my girls. And there is nothing like a YARDSALE to lift your mood. 

1 comment: