Sunday, July 28, 2013

The biggest YARDSALE in the world..... Yeah right more like the biggest headache I've ever had!!!

Ever heard of the biggest YARDSALE in the world?! Yeah well my mother in law who like I've said before, gives things that didn't get much love, a lot of love and resells them. She sets up for this huge YARDSALE and sells her art. Because after today I consider it an art. Anywho I need a new camera, so I've embarked on a journey to do some crafts, sell them, and get me that new camera!!!! 


That is me, getting high on spray paint. I am not a very patient person, I am all stressed and will keep being stressed until all this "junk" turns into gold. Ahh!!! I have some DIY projects I am doing and I can't wait to share with you all and show you step by step how I did them. 

Today I turned 3 old windows into chalkboards and learned the following:
-I don't like spray paint
-I think chalkboard paint is over priced
-I admire my mother in law and her patience with projects
-I don't like help/opinions even though I need them 
-This is an expensive hobby
-I like to play with modpodge
-This isn't easy 


Lalala..... Hopefully I can sell all of this stuff and get that camera ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment