Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Juicing for the first time!

FINALLY, I have a juicer. Now what....... Haha those were my thoughts exactly, I have it now what the H do I do with it?? So, pinterest it was!!

I was at Kroger and I called my friend Kate. " KATE TELL ME WHAT TO BUY TO JUICE, GET ON THE COMPUTER NOW!". Not like I dont have a smartphone and cant look it up myself, but still.... I went to Kroger and bought different kinds of fruits. Mango, strawberries, kiwi, berries, celery, kale, pears, apples, and pineapple. Thats a good list huh? Well I thought, I will surely mix something I like with all these yummy fruits! So I headed home to try out the beast. Just kidding, its a small juicer, but still. Its better than the juicer I had..... which was NONE.
When I got home Mr. Million was like whaaa? You want to use the juicer, but we have no fruits? HAH. As I unload my 20$ worth of fruits, YES WE DOOOOOO!!!!!! He was more excited about actually using the machine. I washed it, put it together and BBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZ started sticking fruit in there. Kiwi, pineapple, celery, berries,and apples!!! Mr. Million was looking at me like... hmm that one is yours, that has a veggy in it ( celery).... :O I know right? He ended up making another one with just fruit. I was like what ever all brave about to take a sip while thinking, if this taste bad, just pretend its good and show him its delishh!! GULP... YUMMMMMMMMM It actually was delicious!
Considering you are just shoving a bunch of stuff in there, it tasted like something you could pay 4$ for at Smoothie King. I cant wait to try more. Well I have to since I spent 20$ on produce. Juicing is something I can see myself keeping up with its easy and nutritional. For someone like me who really HATES veggies, its a great way to sneak them in there and get the benefits without the taste!! Even Jolene loved it
Lalala now if only it had a selfclean button, I would give it a A+!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Thank you so much for dropping by and following my blog. I am now following back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning is a pain in the wahoo! I love carrot, celery and apple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the whole deal with juicers - horrible to clean! I have bought one twice in my life and both times they ended in a garage sale...lol
    New follower and looking forward to reading more about you and your family life.

    ReplyDelete