Saturday, July 6, 2013

Family Pictures!!?




Ever since Jolene was in my belly I just couldn't wait to do family pictures! You know sit everyone looking glamorous and happy... Little did I know how unrealistic those expectations are! But my photographer/best friend was going to make it happen. We left the city ( she lives out in the boonies) and headed to go take our picture.

I picked white for us to wear, white T-shirts and blue jeans. I bought Mr. Millions shirt too big so he was going to rock grey. White, grey, and jeans. For pictures, with a 6 months old... OUTSIDE. It was brilliant. My friend and I always talk too much and then end up not doing the pictures. So since we were determined we just headed outside to do the pictures. We headed into the woods of her house... the woods, I hate the woods. But! Fabulous pictures are worth it, right?

Between the fact that I hate the woods and I cant be serious for a picture to save my life... The pictures were turning out to be more something you keep and laugh at and NOT show people. Because Mr. Million and I weren't in sync and Jolene..... she was not participating! I decided to put Jolene down for a few pictures.. well Kate has a creek, and a dog... Right in the middle of Jolenes'  pictures her dog( Griffon) jumps in the creek and then shakes it off next to his buddy Jolene... Poor Jolene her mother made her wear white.

Here is the picture that describes that day and us as a family. Me, Mrs. Bossy, who just has to be always talking and cant just smile for a damn picture. Mr. Million, always so relaxed and careless. And Little Miss Jolene.... Just wondering why she is outside in the woods and not inside playing with her new toys.




Lalalala I cant wait till fall so we can try this again!












Here is my best friend/ photographer. Kate and I after the hectic photo shoot!













2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_eYoGMCZqU


    That is what I have to say about all this!!!! Andddd...to say for the record....you did survive the woods. hahahaha Something you seemed certain you would not! Love ya lady!!! This fall will be fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete