Wednesday, July 24, 2013

ZUMBA!

So you probably already know I am full puertorican. If you didn't? Now you do. My sister and I thought lets do Zumba together! I must admit I was scared because I did it last week and I had ZERO rhythm. But off we went to shake our butts and have fun. 

For some reason I always thought my sister was a great dancer, since my mom and family are. Oh boy was I WRONG, she was worse than me! Poor thing has two left feet too :( it was a sad day when we both realized we missed a huge part of being Latina.... The dancing part. Hmmm we both had tons of fun though! First song Danza Kuduro. Definitely made us sweat. Which is why we are there.  I just look at the instructor.... Tall, long hair, fit, and just... Gorgeous! So it's my goal to get close to that! 

Mi hermana y yo, decided not to make it obvious that we couldn't shake it. We moved like our lives depended on it!!! The teacher said we could have burned up to 550 calories. That's pretty good for an hour of dancing and fun! I can't wait to do it again. Then we went for smoothies, healthy healthy healthy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment