Monday, July 15, 2013

AHA Moment

I was standing in the line at Walmart-fallappart and the lady in front of me had a cart full of fruit and a crap ton of produce. So me, Mrs. Nosey, I asked her what could she possibly need all that for. And she said... juicing... so I was like O.o? WOAH I need to try this, she proceeded to tell me how healthy she was and how much weight she lost. So it got me thinking... and started to make me want to just go run 30 miles until I looked like this -------->>>>> again. But lesssbeeonest that cant just " happen". I looked through all my old pictures and I wanted to cry! I mean I thought I was fat back then. Given I have had to take alot of steroids and meds for my MS... not an excuse just facts!

I have gained a good 75 lbs in a year... and I lost a little when my baby was born. But now I am still over weight and still up in the 170s. And I want to get to back to this ------->>>> 145.
Well, I know better. there is no way I can juice and completely change my eating habits. I have to do it slowly. And with my MS, its best if I exercise. So I signed up at a gym! They have a pool, daycare, tons of fun classes, AND a smoothie bar! So, here begins my journey of getting back to a comfortable weight. I have never been uncomfortable with how I look. But I just want to feel better about myself. I am 20 for crying out loud! I want a hot body! I am done with the Kangaroo pouch.
I will be posting periodical before and after pictures, so stay tuned! 145 145 145! I can do this! right?.... Lalala yeah I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment